Sunday, April 17, 2011

Starting to love this feeling!!

So i have become a gym rat this week. This is something kind of surprising to me because I use to hate the gym when I had to go everyday in high school and part of college but I found that I love it. I went with a couple friends a few days this week and they kind of were surprised that I knew what i was doing. (I guess they didnt believe me when I told them I use to be athletic) Also I really enjoy that post workout feeling now. This week was pretty awesome and I am excited to get back into it this week.

For those reading this wondering exactly what I am doing to lose weight here it is. I eat a low calorie diet of about 2200 calories a day and watch my carbs and eat a lot of high protein foods. Also i pretty much walk everywhere. I live a few blocks from the seminary so i walk to class, walk to the gym, anything that is near by. Also i try to be physically active for about an hour a day. Whether that be the gym or playing some Ultimate Frisbee or going to the track thats by my apartment and just run for awhile. Also I ONLY drink water. I use to not like it but now I love it. This really works for me and I am sure it will work for you if you try it.

Well when I stepped on the scale today it said that I lost..............(building suspense).................5 POUNDS!! This was really surprising to me but I love it. Also its good to know that most of that's fat since I am drinking about 150 ounces of water a day now so i know its not water weight. Also this makes me break the 20 pound barrier which is AWESOME!!

Weeks Weight Loss: 5 Pounds
Total Weight Loss: 20 Pounds !!!

Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment